General conditions of work assignment
- The agency undertakes to carry out the work assigned to it by the Customer with the utmost care and diligence, and to respect the instructions set out by him upon assignment of work.
- The service required must be accompanied by a letter of appointment or equivalent which shows the sum due as well as the terms and conditions of the service and payment.
- The agency is responsible for the secrecy of any document belonging to the Customer and its safekeeping for the time it is in its possession. Upon request of the Customer and at his expense, the agency can ensure the documents during the transfer.
- Out-of-pocket expenses including transport and board and lodgings of the staff in service are payable by the Customer.
- Where possible, local staff will be used, to save on transfer costs.
- Uniforms for hostesses and stewards provided on request.
- Payment is due at the end of the service supplied or upon receipt of invoice or equivalent or as indicated to the Customer in estimate phase. Delayed payment will be liable to arrears interests according to art.5.1 del D.L. 9.10.2002, no.231.
- For large work projects, the agency is due part payment of the agreed total.
- If the agency is unable to supply the service due to reasons beyond its control, which have occurred and been documented, it can renounce the work without being held to pay damages.
- For work assigned and later cancelled the agency is due a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the overall amount agreed.
- Any complaint must be presented within and no later than 7 days from the date on which the service was supplied.
Certified Quality System ISO 9001:2008